Becoming a member of PMI offers many benefits, including:
- Continuing Education Units for project management courses.
- Reduced rates for participating in exhibitions, symposiums, and special events, including the Annual Seminar/Symposium.
- Monthly issues of PMI's professional magazine, PM Network. Shares the latest on computer software and hardware, newest project management techniques and events, newsworthy projects being planned or in process.
- Quarterly issues of Project Management Journal. This technical journal profiles the most advanced, state-of-the-art project management techniques, research, theories and applications. Experts share methodologies.
- Access to PMI's library of professional project management books through the Information SourceGuide catalog.
- Access to shared-interest and specific interest groups (SIGS) to help you jump-start your project management expertise in special areas.
- Career services, including the free CareerLink Job Referral Service, and the low-cost JOB BANK USA, one of the largest employment databases in North America.
- Reduced rates for participating in local monthly dinner meetings, seminars and special events.
- Other benefits like the PMI Educational Foundation, access to medical insurance, and a credit card program.
Contact PMI-WM's VP
of Membership for more information. Details on many of these benefits can be found at PMI's Web site: www.pmi.org. On-line membership application can be made through the PMI National Site. NOTE: This link takes you out of PMI-WM's Site.
To read and print instructions on how to renew your membership, click here.
If you are in the Western Michigan area, your application acceptance will be passed on to us. You'll be included on our mailing list for meeting notices, educational mailings, and our local bimonthly newsletter, ON TARGET.